Thursday, May 2, 2013

A story of love

by Diego T.
                
     This is the story of my parents. I decide to make this story because I think it was very interesting to talk about my dad. So everything starts in Peru when my dad was working for my uncles’ mom. I think he work repairing things stuff I really don’t know.
      My father was very young when he met my mom I think he was 16 and my mom was 13 the met in the year of 1985 they were so young that they didn’t what they were really doing I think when they see each one for the first time the fall in love.
     His first date was I think so beautiful for them, they went to a lot of places they even went a park named ‘’el parque de las reserves” it’s a park that all the attraction are made of water it is so beautiful because there were a lot of fountain and there is one special one for them because is when they both kiss for the first time that was their wish.
      When they were dating they pass a  lot of problem one reason was the parents of my mom wasn’t sure because they were to young and because my mom was more younger but my mom didn’t listen to them so everyday after school she fallow my dad everywhere and I think it was very beautiful.
       They got engaged in the in the year of 1991 one year before Frank born.
       after 6 year years when Diego born, my sister decide to go to the united states .she wish to go because she want to met people who don’t speak the same language my dad and my mom were so worried about her because she don’t what is going on, they think she was a making a joke, so she was seriously about it so.
       So my dad and my mom decide to visit her in United states , they leave with my little brother Diego my parent wasn’t sure to leave us both because we both still on school because we didn’t have paper and it was so expensive to travel at that time but me and my brother were fine. So they come like to visit to us in Peru after 6 months an they bring us presents because they started working they came for 8 months and than leave us, My mom think why me and my brother came to live with them but it was so hard to have paper you need to  wait like 5 years .
        Than after 5 year to wait to give us our paper to go with my parents finally me and my brother will see how it was united states, so when we arrive to the United states they were waiting for us in the airport , we were happy because it was the first time that we were in family all of us


No comments:

Post a Comment