Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Father’s Different Llife

By Yonglin Yan


My father is 46 years old .In 2002, my father started our immigration application .It spent so much time .So it is a very difficult thing .He did this thing that the most important cause is that he wants my sister and I to have the better education .In China,study is a very tired thing .So, there’s a chance that my father can make us feel not so hard on study .Even though that’s not so easy .And the other cause that he wanted to immigrate was he was unemployed .It was hard to find a job in China .So he also wanted to have a steady job that he can support his family .
    When he first arrived at San Francisco .He felt uncomfortable .Because he didn’t know anything about here .Everything is so strange for him .It means he needs to start his another life and he needs to face a lot of challenges .He just can try his best to deal with all of the problems .
    When we arrived here ,my father only had one day to have a rest .He needs to transact many things ,even though he was very tired .Then ,he was finding jobs with his relative’s help .Cause he don't konow English ,so if he wanted to find a job ,that’s more difficult .And he had a long time that he did not work .Even he found a lot of works but still cannot found a proper job .It’s too hard .
    He told me that he had a job that is in a factory . The factory was far away from our home . So he had to got up very early ,and he came home was late .He felt very tired after work .And he needed to care of us ,too.
       
     He had a friend in the factory ,his workmate .And this guy was the boss's relative .He liked to say the bad things about the people who worked in the factory .Then made the boss to dismiss those people .He was so mean ! The boss respected him and sometimes he dismissed the people who he said .One time ,my father quarreled with him .He was very angry and he went to the boss and asked him to dismiss my father . My father felt so helplessness .Then he went to find the other job again .He never gave up !!!
     Now my father got a proper job already and he was stilltrying his best to face the challenges .

1 comment:

  1. is a good story because you explain very good the life at your father

    ReplyDelete