Thursday, May 2, 2013

Work

by Arm


       I  interviewed my father about his work in  America.  My father name is Nikon Nasaeng. He came from Thailand. My father is chef in restaurant but this is a second work in America. His first work was farmer in Hawaii.
       He lives in America are 7 years. First, he lived in Hawaii 1 year. And then he came to San Francisco and live in San Francisco are 6 years. The restaurant that he working name is King of Thai Noodle House. The restaurant has 3 branches. This branch located on 184 O’Farrell St. I told him to give an example a food in restaurant, he said green curry is an example.
      I asked him “Why did you came to America? ” He said “Because I want to make money to our family.” And I asked him about his feel when he came to America? He said “I felt different from Thailand but he lived with Thai people it made me didn’t worry.” I continued asked him “what did you remember about first work?” he said  “It very tired and hard more than chef work.” I asked him about “Why did you change work?” he said “Because my friends they persuaded me and they told me that new work is about chef."  
      He likes to do this work and he wants to keep working this work. I feel proud to my father because he works for my family for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment