Thursday, May 2, 2013

LOVE




Hi, my name is Krisia my interview is about love. I interviewed my mom. In sunny day she was walking to school . when she  accidentally she saw a handsome guy . He saw her and then they fell in love


So her first love were Carlos she lived with him sad and happy moments. Too many deception .I think the more difficult she lived with him was he cheated on her .Out of all the boyfriends, my mother had. Carlos was the best   . When my grand mother found out about their relationship. She acted Angry very   angry because  .  my grandmother don’t want that my mom had boyfriends . She went out with Carlos everyplace when she want the most scary she loved with him. Is like frogs the most sad the lived with him. Is she miss everyday and she says but she describe to Carlos like your love in your life still in love m even my mother still loves

1 comment: