Thursday, May 2, 2013

My great-grandpa



by Bahrom

I interviewed  my mom  about  my great- grandpa. She said he was  born in 1931. He was in Jizax city , when he went   to  meet his friend to Jizax city.  Soldiers arrest him. My mom told me that soldiers arrested  my great-grandpa , and  they  took him to the world war 2. The  soldiers  taking every body who older 16  to the  world war 2. MY great-grandpa he wasn’t ready to the war ,but  the soldiers  took him buy accident when Germans    start to taking over CCCR. He took shoot to his head , and  he was sick 3 mounth in camp. He was fighting with Nazi  soldiers. My mom said he was  fighting from 1941 to 1945. The war finished in1945, and he came  3 month latter after  war. Then  he get in  university and he tried to be history teacher. He got  older and our government did him mayor of ours city, and he  died realy famous teacher,mayor, soldier.

2 comments:

  1. Your story is like the Call of Duty Black Opps :D Cool story

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story very interesting. I want to know how many years teach history. thank you Bahrom

    ReplyDelete