Thursday, May 2, 2013

This story is about Love



by Edwin

This story is about love.  It all started with a lady called Miriam.  She is from Mexico. When she fell in love she was 14 years old. She lived with her parents. In a normal day a new guy came to the neighborhood where Miriam lived. When they saw each other they fell in love both of they were 14 years old when they fell in love. What is your name? He asked. She was shy and answered “Miriam” and you? She asked. He said “my name is Benjamin”. After that he every day came came to her house to see her. When my grandfather found out he see him again because he thought that she Was so young to fell in love. She was so sad but Benjamin had an idea. Benjamin wanted to speak with Miriam’s father. When Miriam told her father about Benjamin wanted to speak with him he only made fun. Then he said you are so young you should grow up more after that. She told that to Benjamin. After 2 years they were 16 years old. My grandfather told her that she can be Benjamin’s girlfriend but it was too late. Because  Benjamin  needed to immigrated  to USA she told me that was so sad . But he told her that he comeback to Mexico and married whit her. But when he comeback my mom don’t wanted be his girlfriend because he needed  go to USA again because he was in college  here in USA. Then my mom met my dad and they fell in love . After that  in 1996  I was born but they had many problems  in their relation ship. Then they decided to separate. After that my dad also immigrated to USA I grow up after 10 years I saw my dad for first time. But my mom couldn’t be with  my  dad again.

1 comment:

  1. MMM... Great Job, I`m Going to get jelous

    ReplyDelete