Thursday, May 2, 2013

My father



by Nick



  My father name is Dong Tian. He is 38 years old. He is from China. He live in city lian jiang. My father  like to go to outdoors hunting and fishing. There are many pheasant and rabbit on the hill. My father will be traps in the grass. but a also didn’t catch . My father at that time was about 15 years old. He feel sad is lost a friend. Because He friend is died. He friend had a car accident. My father like sports is badminton and basketball. My father play basketball for 6 years. He in him team technology is good.  He team’s clothes color is blue. He number is 5. But. My father play badminton is so so. My father like the game is CS, because He feel this game is stimulate. My father like animal is dog.  because dog is loyal .

No comments:

Post a Comment