Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Whole Family


 By Derek Ruan

     My dad’s name is Ruan Wei Kang. He immigrated. To the United States in 2010. When he were coming to United States and he takes airplane. He was feeling dizzy in airplane. Because he takes about 13 hour to United States.
     In the United State it is hard to find a job with out speak English. But my dad always go out side and find job. Few days after no one wants him cause he don’t speak English. But finally he find a job that work in restaurant.
     My dad’s life in China is very happy. He has a great family and have a big house and has a job in China. And I ask him do you want to go back to China? He said I’m not really want to go back to China because I feel United State is better, here has fresh air and not hot. I know why he said that because he has disease. When the summer  his back will be itch and China is pretty hot.
     My dad would use one word to describe before he come to United States. That word is GOOD. He was scared taking airplane for the first time. He was feeling dizzy in the airplane. And San Francisco job is different to China. United States job is more harder
     My dad tells me some of the culture revolution. The people during like my father 8 age. The war was end and many people has less food and money. They just get food from the government, But they need to work for the government.

No comments:

Post a Comment