Friday, April 29, 2011

Angela's Story

By Edson


This story is about Angela Zhang immigration, Angela is from China, and she has 16 years old. This story begins on September 29, 2009 when Angela Zhang left his loved ones in China. Angela felt very worried because she knew nothing about the country where she was headed, but what helped her to feel better is accompanied by her mother and brother. The day she left her country she was extremely nervous when she went to the plane his thoughts were negative, but when she arrived assume destination and saw his family were waiting at the airport of your negative thoughts and he forgot his mouth Instantaneous smiled. Angela has 1 year and 8 months living in the United States. Disappointed because she is expected to have a good concept about the United States, many people had good things about the United States, she believed them excited Angela feels insecure in the streets because he believes that all people are bad or they're going to hurt.

2 comments:

  1. This story reminds me of my story because I was very nervous at the airport but was accompanied by my mother and my brother and just thought I would see my dad . -NANCI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story Edson you make a good job

    ReplyDelete