Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Mother's Story

Name: Junjie Lu
Class: G

This story is about my parents, talking about the past. Next, I will tell their stories.
They met in secret, but they felt this would make them shy. My father often took my mother  to the park. They took a walk in the morning or evening. The two of them held hands and then walked in the park. Their favorite thing was going went to restaurants, because they liked going to restaurants to drink morning tea. Going to drink morning tea is their habit.
My parents got married after nine moths. They were in love on the long nine months. Why they would get married?  Because they loved each other, that's for sure. And my mother felt my father was optimistic. On my mother life have more thing make her feel interested.  But have once made her feel very romantic. My father thinks my mother like writing, one day he bought a pen for my mother on her birthday. It made my mother very impressed. My mother liked this pen very much. She kept it until now.
After I was born, they took care of me together. But I hear of  I was naughty. I always cried. My parents didn't control me. They feel very headache.  Once, I was running very fast. As a result my head knocked bleeding. My mother rushed to immediately send me to the hospital, I think my mother was really too great.
The above is the story my mother. Each person's mother is to love their children very much, but some people are born fortunate. Therefore, we must properly to value their own mother, maternal love this rare treasure.

3 comments:

  1. I learn that his father very love his mother. They got married after nine months.
    Do you love your mother and father?
    jessica huang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learn he father and mother met,they often wento to the park,and drink the morning tea.they very romantc.

    Jason huang

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice. Its hard to love each other and be together.

    ReplyDelete