Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Little Story about My Mom and Me

by: rico
          My mom was born in Guangzhou China. When she was 18 years old, she already had to go to work, and she gets marry at 24 years old.

          When I  came to the world. She was 27 years old. She told me,  "when you were just born, I felt very amazing and happy. Because my baby was born.''   When I was grew up. I was so naughty, always made trouble. She always said, '' You look like a little money, you are not a boy. '' Little by little. I change myself by my years. I learned how to feel to my mom.

          And then I already came to U.S. In China, her English had been better than me. She is my first English teacher. And now, is return to me to teach her. And she’s English is step by step getting better. And she fined a job that better than before.


1 comment: