Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jafet's Life

By Selene Castillo


      Jafet  immigrated to the United States March 21 2008.when had only 12 years old when  she came she was excited to see her parents she came with her  brother and  uncles, we walked but we spend in a high wall and then we had to go down a mountain we lasted 2 days in the border on the senior left us when they saw that the migration came when we were running we had to cross a mountain when was traveling to Arizona to reach the gentleman that we had to pick no was at the airport Arizona. Jafet   experience was to cross the border was nothing easy for. She came to the U.S.A. because it already had over 12 years of not seeing my partner and I also came because she wanted a better life with her parents what is more strange friendship grandparents, friends and cousins also miss her freedom. Ulises miss her uncle gave me money because her dad was almost me happy because she am with her dad. She first middle school was the horseman school. Study 2 years of Spanish and English and she graduated as a student. then from high school wing is called john O’Connell and then I switch between Wallenberg I don’t  like my mom decided to change in the international school now that she found some friends like that eh she  love and they love me she feel happy because she give support me the been with me good and bad she feel proud.


2 comments: