Thursday, April 28, 2011

Robert Interview for Ken Zhang

By:Robert
    Ken Zhang is from China. He’s 17 year old. I and Ken are very good friends, because we known each other more than 10 years. In Elementary school we are a good friend. In the middle school we learn at the same school. So we are very friendly. He has a lot of hobbies. He likes to play basketball, play computer game, play the guitar and eat some delicious food.
    His favorite sport is basketball, because he feels playing basketball is very funny, and he can make more friends. I usually play basketball with him. I feel very happy when I am with him together.
    We like play computer game very much. The computer game is let us very happy.
     He like play the guitar. The first he think learn the “birthday song” for his wife. But he learns he feel the guitar is very cool and interesting. So he loves the guitar very much. He learns the guitar more than 3years. He now is more people teacher. He gets ready to the music show. I feel he is the best. So I hope he will win. I will have a super star friend. That would be great.
     And we like food all around the world. Only delicious food we will go to try to eat. And we will search the delicious we feel this is very funny. And then we will present the delicious food to our friends.
     That is my good friend.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment