Thursday, April 28, 2011

Big Change Of Life

By: Ace Zheng
      This is a story about Eduardo. Eduardo is very tall and he is a very handsome boy. And he is very nice to every people. When I just came here, I do not know everybody but he was nice to me and friendly to me. He tells me his name is Eduardo then I have a first foreign friend. I am very happy. So I decide to interview to him about how does he think about Mexico and San Francisco and a little about his life.
       Eduardo is from Mexico and he is 17 years old. But now he is live in San Francisco and he comes to San Francisco because his father is here and also because he wants to see him again. He have long time that they did not see each other but when he decide to came to S.F he feel very scared because he did not know everything about S.F and also he feels that it was a hard decision because he did not want to leave his mother, family and friends but he decide to come. And know he is in San Francisco International High School ready to go to college.
      Then he tells me this is very different feel about Mexico and San Francisco. He feels about San Francisco is scared and Mexico is excited. It is very different place to him.
       He says he feel excited with Mexico because he born in Mexico and he grow up in there too. He life his children with his family and friends and also because everything he learned there is helping him here to be a better person on his life.
       But he says he feels scared about San Francisco because here he can not go free everything that he want and also because there are a lot of people who are goo ester that can do bad things to him. It is a very different place between Mexico and San Francisco.
        Also he thinks that two place have a little different expert feel. He says the different that he thinks is that here is very dangerous and a lot of racism here, but on Mexico all the people is very friendly and they always help each other.
        He has a hard life in Mexico because he did not hard everything and also because he did not have opportunities to school, found a job, or have a better life and other reuse that he had was that he always had to work if he want to go to school. I think he has more experiment about the life. And I think he learn a lot during he live in Mexico. But he learned was so bad because he did not go to school every day because he have to work and also because the teacher did not care if you want to study or not just they care about the government pay them for teach.
       But now he tells me, in here he study is better than in Mexico because he did not go to school every day because he has to work and also because the teacher did not care if you want to study or not just they care about the government pay them for teach. So I think it is a big change for his life.
       And he has a different job between Mexico and San Francisco.  In Mexico he is a farmer but in San Francisco he is a cook. Now he is very good at cooking and also he can make many delicious foods. And more and more people like to eat what is he cook. He always has a job because he needs to make more. Then he left a little for himself, other money he will give to his family. So I think he is a good boy for his family. And sometimes I see him talk with teacher; I think he is a very good student in school. Many teachers like him.
 

3 comments:

  1. My interview is about Eduardo. He is international high school studet. And i know many people know him in International HS. He is a good student so i want more and more people know about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By:Chongwei Huang
    Yeah,Eduardo you are right. you are so independent and very love your family. So that is why you come here. I know you love you friends in Mexico, because they are nice to you. And I heared you said here have lots of racism, I agree that because we are immigrant and some Native are not like us. But we don't care, is it? we care is how to have a better in here, right? Yeah, I want to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete