Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Story of a Chinese Girl

By:  Elaine Huang



Kexin is14 years old, she is a girl. But she looks like only have almost12years old. When I first time see her, I don’t know how old are her. Because she look like a middle school student!
            Then when we came be best friend, how old are you? Because I want to know: is her only 12years old? I see she face had some helpless, and then she say I 14years old in this years. And I say, really?  But you look like only have 12years old! And she says, many people always say like what you say to me, when they first saw me.
            One day, my English teacher, Miss Jackie say, our English class final object is interview, and write a story, we can interview wherever we want.
            I don’t know which person I can interview, and then I think I can interview my best friend: Kexin. Because I think her story will be very interesting.
            At March 19, 2011 we went to teh Location: library.
            We all came there, and we start do our interview.
            I had asked her, When you immigrate U.S, what do you think? Why you will think like that?
            She says, I think it is good, because she came to a new place and learned more things that I don’t know before. I came to a new place too, but I think it is have a litter bit hard, because I came to a new place and I must learn a new language, but I think I can do that. I think she has a mind like me, because we had many hobbies very similar.    
            I very want to know what happened in her life, because I think her life will be very interesting. So I had asked her something about her life.
            But I don’t know how to use my new language to write a story about her life. So I always need used Google translate to Trans many English words. Because my English not very well.
            I have asked how many family numbers you have. She says, five. She has two sisters. And she say, she’s family came to U.S earlier than her. Because she’s parent want her learn more knowledge in China, because most knowledge in china have, but in the U.S have. Maybe, I think. Because in the U.S they seem to prefer to learn in complex ways.  
           She has to tell me she can say 4 languages, Japanese, Chinese, English, and Mandarin. I wonder why she knows how to say Japanese? She says because she like watch Japanese cartoon so that she can say a litter bit Japanese.
            I have to ask her, do you want to go back to your country? Why?
            She says, sure. Because she very miss her Chinese friend.
            At the end, she say she will call her Chinese friend.







No comments:

Post a Comment