Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Immigration

By: Marcelino paxtor chay

          Lino is from Guatemala. His age is 19.  He lives on mission 18 street. He has 4 brother and Yovani is going to San Francisco International High School right now.He is go to school and study very hard in class because he got a good grade in class. That is nice good work Yovani. His brother Carlos he have 22 year old he work in a market and he give money to my family and he show respect to as, is so nice to other people different countries, his brother have nice story to tell to other people. His brother Amilcar he have 9 years old. What are you doing Amilcar now? He is go to study in class he have nice grade in school. That is good. His brother Julio he have nice life because he not give money to my family. He not respects my mother, that is makes me feat bad, his sister 4 year old her name is Maria. His sister now she is work or not? She is not work she go to is school she is feel happy .my sister Silbia she have 6 year old he love the people different countries His Mother she is working to clean house and other things is very in portent.  His father working in a camp to clean the plant and get water to the plant to grow up so quickly and the plant is so beautiful. He come here is difficult is When come here cross Mexico they have many immigration there because the Mexico is difficult to cross that country is have a lot immigration he flet very is scared because the first time he see the immigration, think the immigration is different the see  is people that feel good, they in my country the people talk about in immigration so bad hit people they people talk that is true because they immigration hit the people different country, they immigration sent me back in my country they feel bad because almost they is the U,S they immigration sent me in my country, They feel happy because nothing happened to me they, Think try again the ask for god wanted go in the U,S to make money and help my family.

2 comments: