Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bill's story

By: Ben liu

       My cousin's name is Bill; he is 17 years old. he was born in Tianjin, China, and he is the son of my aunt. He has black hair, big mouth and he is a little bit of fat. However, he is very interesting. He often made some funny things to amuse us and mate us laugh. As his general academic performance gooes he trembled and had difficulties in mathematics, physical education, and English.
      Since i came to the U.S. me and my cousin have not seen each other in 3 years. on the last Sunday my cousin and I had contact, I asked him about any changes in China.
      First I ask my cousin some thing about his life; he has a girl friend in his 9 grade. He met his girl friend at middle school; He loved her since his 7 grade. He misses his middle school. He misses middle school because at his middle school have more his best friend and some very good teacher.
      Next i wanted to know my cousin some thing about China that have change. He told me that in China there have big changes. China has more big buildings; on the street have more cars and buses. Every person have fashion clothing and hair, and in China Beijing at 2008 have begun Olympic Games.
      After that I asked my cousin if he had any comments for China's chairman. He had a lot of opinions. He want the China's chairman need have more justice, because in China we can use more money to solve problems. The Chinese government is corrupt. If one person has more money, they can escape legal sanctions. If a person doesn't have enough money they can't survive in China. Who has the money is who makes the Chinese law. The poor people are wronged by the law. In China when have a rich person go to jail, their family can use money give to police to say help to give this person freedom, the police will say ok, if the police don't say ok, maybe at tomorrow this police will be lose his job, because the rich person have many friend is government officials, so the rich person can have freedom. At China have a chairman from Shanghai, so this chairman use power to give Shanghai many money, building, food and power, but other country he don't care for them. So the China's government is very corruption. My cousin says if he can to do he chairman, he will rebuild all the cities in China. I ask if he wanted power and he said he doesn't want to be a chairman. Because he doesn't like politics. He only wants have freedom in life. This answer is very good, me too. I don't like politics either, I only wants marry a woman and have more children with my family and have a very happy to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment