Wednesday, April 27, 2011

FENG’S INTERESTING STORY

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><


     I am Rey. My interview person is Feng. He said he is a boy but not handsome. He like

play basketball. So he is a good basketball player. He hate learning. So his English is

very bad. He don’t understand what teacher’s said. So he also ask me to translate. He also

like play computer game. One day he want to go to bathroom. He don’t know how to ask

teacher. So he ask me. One day he play basketball. He ask me to play. I don’t want to. So

I ask him ‘I am not good at play basketball’. He is a good guy. But he is ugly. I also ugly

too.  He has 3 cousins. His cousins are good. He loves his cousins. Sometime his cousins

will buy some gift to him. He is a good boy.


><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

                                                                                                                                    By Rey

4 comments:

  1. I konw Feng likes play basketball and he is a good basketball player.
    Do you think play basketball can lose weight?
    Sarah Qin

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this story just make me know a litter bet about feng. I wish you can writting detal about his life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *laugh* This story is very funny =)). I like the part when you said he is ugly, but then, you also said you're ugly too. So, this makes me think: you two must be very close huh ^^

    ReplyDelete