Monday, April 22, 2013

Alvin's Secret Life

By: Nelson Matute

I’m from Honduras, I am 15 years old.

Who is Alvin Zhen ?

Alvin Zhen is a funny boy.

He is 15 years old and is from china, also he is my classmate.

We both have almost every class together and when we are in the class he is funny.

I wanted to know about his life. He told me that he lived with his mother and father in china.

Alvin’s parent’s decided that he had to immigrate to the United States because they were here and they wanted to learn another language English.

He likes San Francisco CA because here he has many cousin in San Francisco is beautiful.

Alvin immigrated to United States by airplane from china to U.S.A.

I ask him if was difficult to immigrate to the U.S.A and he said that was difficult because he required to make new friends.

He now lives here with his parents.  I asked Alvin Zhen how he felt in the UNITED STATES and he told me that he just felt sad or like missing his country.

He felt sad because he misses his Grandmother who remained in china. His goal for next year is to speak more English. Also, when he finishes high school he wants to study in college because he think that is will be easier to find a better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment