Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The water battle

By Yitong Zhang
This story is about my best friend Yancui. Yancui is a Chinese girl. From meeting to know each other, from the company to the betrayal. And be the best friend forever. We experience a lot of things together.
We were met because we were in the same class. After we knew each other, we became the best friend. We stayed together all day. We went to teaching building, went to cafeteria and so on. But later, we became argued a lot and I did not know the reason. We just always opposed at each other’s opinion. After many things, we still best friend.
One thing Yancui still remember was the water battle. During the shower time at dormitory‘s balcony. Everyone was washing their clothes. Everything was happening normal and bored. I was trying to find a way for fun. I looked at my salver. I got a good idea! I smiled at Yancui.  She seemed slightly afraid and totally sincere as well. I started splashing water to Yancui. Everybody looked at us and laughed. Yancui started splashing water back to me. More and more roommates joined in this “war”. So we separated into two “plural”. I filled lots of water and took a check for weapons. Then yelled: weapons ready! Soldiers ready! FIRE!” and then the war started. The balcony became chaos. The sink was full with water. We laughed at each other. However, something terrible was going to happen very soon. “Boom!” someone slammed opened the door and came in. She attracted everyone’s eyes. The woman yelling, “who started played with water, tell me! Otherwise all of you will have a punishment.” This woman was the supervisor of this building. Nobody wanted to tell her. And people started discussing and complaining. Yancui looked at me and then she said: “I did!” I just froze and felt surprise. The supervisor said: “OK! Cool! You are going to sweep the stairs of this building every single day.
I felt embarrassed. I asked myself why I did not tell the supervisor that is what I didI was afraid to face Yancui. I was worried about she will not be my friend anymore and she will hate me forever. Also, I had no courage to apologize to Yancui because I though she will revile me. So I always avoid met with Yancui. Until one night, I saw Yancui sweeping the stair. I felt she was lonely and helpless. So I took a broom and went to sweep the stairs directly. After cleaned up the stairs, we talked about the water battle event. Yancui said, it was her fault, too. She needed responsible for this event. Also, she said we are going to be the best friend forever.
I thought I was lucky for have such good friend.

3 comments:

  1. I like the story they just always opposed the other's opinion after many more things still remain best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your story so much!!!!! XD good job Yitong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!I like your story.

    ReplyDelete