Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Childhood

By XiaoYin Zhou

  There was a lot of fun when my mother was a little girl. Now, I will write story in her childhood.

  My mother was born in a beautiful place. She loved there. Because she grew up in there .She has a big family. She has a lovely sister, two brother and her parents. Her family was poor when she was little. But they were very happy. She thinks childhood is the happiest period in life. Because there are few troubles and worries at that time. The only thing we worry about is our study. My mother was very naughty when she was a child. She doesn’t know the chicken come from .Her father tell her, chickens hatch form eggs. She put egg in the quilt to wait for the poult of the birth. As a result, she put the quilt dirty.

  My mother has a dream, her dream is a teacher. She felt it so cool. Her parent supported her dream. Her idol is JINYONG, because he is a good writer. He wrote a lot of interesting books. So she thinks JINYONG just fascinating. My mother never quarreled with her parent. Because she respects them and she thinks it is not good. She loves her parent very much, her parent gave her anything . She is very thank them and wanted to repay her parents. She missed everything in her hometown: scenery, food. And even the hot summer. She has feelings for her hometown. Because. She grew up in there and her parents live in there. She hope everyone have a good life.

  This is the story of my mother. I love my mom more than everything in the world.

                                                                                                                

 

No comments:

Post a Comment