Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Story of My Life

Jose L

               My interview is about Zanetti. The topic was about many cultures in his life. When I was young I had a lot of problems with my father so I decided to move to another country and start a new life by myself. I made a trip to Lisbon, Portugal with my best friend so when we moved to Lisbon I started to learn the language and the culture too. For the first months I was shy because I was really new in the language but I really love the culture in the first time and I started to do what the people in Lisbon did every single weekend, so and few months after that we made plans to travel to different countries to learn languages and have good experiences in new things.  I wanted to know cultures and languages because in the future that can help me a lot in many jobs or also to choices a college career will be easy. But for me it was something more important I wanted to know how was the life in other parts of the world because my life always was easy, I had everything like money, food, and a beautiful family that always support me when I needed. I learned cultures from the countries that I visited. For example Portugal, Spain, Greece, Morocco, Indonesia, England, Argentina, Chile, and Brazil. I learned the cultures from all this countries because as a child I really wanted to travel to all this countries and also because I love their food. I started to travel when I was 19 years old and I just spend 1 or 2 years in each country. When I trip to those countries I learned their traditional dances, religions, hobbies, and other things like what kind of plants (food) that grows really well in their lands. In those countries people speaks Spanish, Portuguese, English, Greek, Indonesian, and Macedonian. In some of this languages I had a lot of struggles because their pronunciation is really hard and also how to write it too. Sometimes these cultures and languages confused me but you know parts of every single culture is different, every culture have something special. When I passed for all this experiences I liked everything because at this time all those things made the person who I am now.

3 comments: