Monday, April 22, 2013

Yanlu Tan

The love story
        This story is talking about the love story of my sister. Now, I would like to introduce her first, she is from China and her name is Jiayu Tan. She just almost 22-year-old. She is pretty tall and she was a little traitorous before, but now she is becoming more quiet and responsible.
          When she met her husband, she was only 19 years old, and her husband met her at their working place. My sister felt her husband was ordinary as other boys, and he did not have any special things, when she met her husband. But after she became more familiar and understand her husband, in her eyes, she felt her husband was steady, easy-going and quiet. So she fell in love with her husband, the reason is he was caring to her.
           In my sister’s memory, the strongest memory between my sister and her husband is when they were shopping, they were get separated, there had a lot of people on the street and her phone was in her husband’s pocket. So her husband was keep looking for my sister back and forth on the street. When her husband found her, he looked so nervous. He was come running to hold her; he was afraid and worried to say that next time does not my sister forcibly, he is afraid to lose my sister.
            At the time of my sister’s birthday, her husband took out the ring asked my sister to marry him in front of my sister’s family, and said that he wanted to participate in her all birthdays and her life, because he wanted to be the most important person of my sister, her birthday and her life were the most important to him. So, they got marry on October fifteenth, 2011, and they married in the church of China.

No comments:

Post a Comment