Friday, April 26, 2013

In The Childhood

By Silin
   I love my mom. I want to know deeply. Before, I was born. She was a beautiful girl and had a lot of interesting things. Now I will write some of that.
   In the childhood, my mom favorite thing was camping. She thinks the camping is interesting. Camping can exercise. Some people make the tent together; we overcome some the problem about the tent. Go to the river to catch fish. Catch other thing that can eat. It is very fun. In the night; there are many stars in the sky. My mother favorite stars; the stars twinkle. The stars are very beautiful. Mom hopes one day to be able to pick the stars down hang it on the chest.
  In the high school; my mother was 15 years old. My mother is very like reading. Facing the book can no eat not sleep. My mother the whole person is immersion in the book. The high school life is very hard. My mother every morning jogging. In the night; no lights only candle before. Reading with candles hurt the eyes. But my mom is still the same like reading. High school most of the time reading do not have time to play. In the high school, my mom favorite subject is Chinese. My mom feel Chinese is easy and her good for Chinese. My mom’s favorite teacher in high school is a Chinese teacher. Because the Chinese teacher very nice, very kind, very patient and as for relative to the student. My mom like her high school life!
My mom met my father, so she changed her dream. She has no regrets changed the dream, because she has a perfect happy family. Although my parents met is not romantic but they were been the most romantic places. This place is Thailand. They think Thailand has the best memories. They have to go to the first place full of memories of love. My mother is very missed my grandmother.
I love my mother until the end of the world!
.




                       

2 comments:

  1. that's great your story !! I like when you said that your mom like camping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! you tried your best to wrote this story----Sherman Chen^_^

    ReplyDelete