Monday, April 22, 2013

Careful!!!

Panda Liang
                                            CAREFUL!
            Last week, I interviewed my grandma about how my aunt died. This is a sad story, OK! We may begin!
           My grandma’s name is Chan He. She was living in Guangzhou, China. And she has 8 children. Now I will ask my grandma about my fifth aunt’s story.
           At that time, the fifth aunt was four years old; my grandma had to go to work. So my great-grandmother took care her and she decided to put her accept children who had people to take care. So my aunt could not go to the child care. One day, a store said there have rice to sell. Therefore, great-grandma went to buy rice with aunt. During the culture revolution, there was not enough food for everyone. Therefore when the store says there had rice to sell, many people would line up at the end of the line. It took a long time, so aunt was very upset, and she cried and ran back home. The girl who was living across the street said “Hey, Why are you crying? Don’t cry! Let’s play together.” Then my aunt followed her followed her to go to the field and play. They found out their feet were very dirty when they want to go home. So they went to a pool where the farmer takes water to the field. But the space was not enough for them. Therefore, my aunt fell into the pool by accident.  Then the girl was very afraid and scared. So when she went back home, she did not say anything about my aunt to the adults. When my uncles went back home from the school, they found my aunt was not at home, so my uncles asked many people to found her including my great-grandma, but still could not find her. At that time, a woman said:” Look! Her shoes are behind the pool!” Then my grandpa jumped into the water.” A few times later, my grandpa found her! But she was not breathing. So my uncle brought her back and found a person who had a truck to bring her to the hospital. And my grandpa called my grandma to come back to the hospital because my grandma was working. Then an hour later, my grandma came to the hospital. But the doctor said my aunt had no breath anymore which means she died.
        I think this is a sad story because if the girl told something about my aunt to the adults, maybe my aunt would still be alive.

3 comments:

  1. This is a sad story. Good job telling it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sad story. We could learn something about that and didn't let it happen again. by Gary Yu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very sad after i read it. BTW, i'm interested dat did ur grandma felt sad when she told u this story?

    ReplyDelete