Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Unforgettable memories of childhood


By Nycolas

This history is about memories childhood and I interview my sister. My sister Nayane born in Brazil. She was 5 years old when I was born. She lived in the house of my outs marina and Tatiana in Minas Gerais in city called Belo Horizonte. When she arrived in United States she living in Washington State in 2008 play, like every child. What most more it was where she had relative could help my live in United States. She remembers about childhood that a girl many common had friends, like to play. What most more difficult in its childhood I do not know, why the child`s life and joke more so. More I think that it was when I come to United States feet my family and friends in Brazil to come here. I felt happy or sad in its childhood when, I think in my life I have most insignificants that are either happy or sad, I had happy when I`m in the company of people who like or play with my friends. What more like in my childhood was everything since childhood and first moment of happy the people what can make the happiness last forever. The word that describe all my childhood I do not know since childhood is not something that we have describe in another word more yes a lifetime the more I think that word is happiness because my childhood was very happy very happy so I think my word and happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment