Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Brother's Love Story

Sunny GU

       I interview my old brother, I ask him about his love in china. He is in U.S.A now, and his love is still in china. They already marry, and after 2 years, my brother’s wife will come.
       He told me that in china, when he was 24 years old, he worked on the airplane ticket seller. After few months, he met a girl who was just got a job in airplane ticket seller. Then she and my brother to arrange to the same group, and my brother were responsible for helping her. At first, they were just like usually help. After a month maybe, they started to talk more. When boss walk them, they stop talking, and when boss left they start talking.  And she waits for my brother until he done the work every day. She was just into the job, so she doesn’t have to do a lot work. Gradual, they love each other.  And my brother told me that she said loves him first. I don’t think so, because I secretly in old brother’s home’s toilet heard my brother said love her, and she sounds amazing. They are married now, and before marry they go to Korean and Europe for travel, they tried the different foods and some ting else. I think that is very sweet.

3 comments:

  1. l liken your story because you speak good of you brother and his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sweet love story..............friends and than.....bestfriend.....and then love....thats nice..i think every people have to love each other like your uncle.

    ReplyDelete