Tuesday, April 30, 2013

When my dad first fell in love

by Genesis

   This story is about my dad when he first fell in love. He's 43 years old but he looks young just like me because he exercise everyday also we played Basketball  if it's his day off then we hangout like we went to downtown and  then we watched movie I would like to introduce my father his name is Romeo his from the Philipines  but he was here in United State because of his job  so let’s talk about when he first fell in love with Flacida  she is  beautiful my dad told me that and she was glamorous helpful to other persons who needs help .She is a sweet girl that's why my dad fell in love with her. The place where he fell in love with her is when he was in in the school then my dad felt when he first saw her is happy and inspired because the girl look beautiful  then my dad is making a noise in our home when he first saw the girl and after 5months my dad is always thinking of the girl everyday. After school then they went to the mall they are talking about their own love life my dad tried to courting her so my dad   brought a flowers for her before he going to school because the reason my dad did that because he really like a girl and he want to be his girl after  8mounths  the girl decide to answer my dad finally my dad answer  him .my dad get ready to make food wine for their dinner then my was like exited they very sweet when they eating in our home they always goes to mall or park after 1years ago my dad  want to go to school and he’s study in manila because he Want to be a cap when the girl  know that my manila is so far way in our home so the girl was worry about what’s  gonna happen if my dad going to manila so the was very sad and she cried the girl she decided to break up him because  the girl don’t like a long distance relationship  then my dad finish his school and the girl find her husband end

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a great story, but I think it would be better if you add more details and write the story in chronological order.

    ReplyDelete