Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New Life

By: Rainbow
    This story about my mom immigrated to United States.
My mom is from China. When my mom immigrated to the U.S, She was 42 years old. She was living her Family .My mom came to U.S is in March, 2012.My mom‘s favorite food Chinese food is dim sum. When my mom first day came here, she discovers China and San Francisco both have many delicious food and beautiful landscape and in the Market Street have many different shopping malls.  China and San Francisco are different because, China is hot than San Francisco and we need not buy vegetables, we have our farm. That’s healthier. When Mom immigrated to the U.S. what was most difficult for my mom was she could not get a new job quickly, she could not speak English and there were have many different skin person, my mom felt worried and upset. Also, when she walked in street, have many English words in the store. She could not understand the words.
    In the San Francisco, my mom‘s job was a store worker. The store is Chinese, so my mom could found the new job. At the beginning, my mom felt alone because she was new worker in the store. Everything was new, but now my mom is happier in the store and was works hard and my mom has more and more friends. That’s good for my mom.
      From now on, my mom’s more and more like this city, because she discover the weather is very sunny for everyday; also it is easy to buy food and other things. My mom thinks American food is not too bad .but this city has too much fast food and fried food. That’s unhealthy to everybody and makes easy to get disease. However ,this city also has some terrific food. My mom misses China a lot and her family in China. When my mom has enough time, she wants to go back.

2 comments:

  1. You did a good job on your interview. And I am happy that your mom is happy to do her job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a pretty good job in your story,but there have some mistates over there,next time you will do more better.

    ReplyDelete