Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Super Dad

By:Erick Perez
 
             My dad is super because he is always looking to give the best to me and my brothers. He worked very hard so that we can go to school and we had something for eat. He worked driving trucks; he never had time res because when go home from work we always wanted to pay whit him.

 

My family was very poor, my brother and my father was always concerned that the money was not enough for us and needed to pay many bills,  but that never prevented my dad. He was always the super dad because he always sought many ways to have fun but me did not have money for to go shaping. I remember when my dad bought the forts bike it was very difficult because my brother and I wanted to use the bike at the same time but my dad taught us to share things between ours selves.

There was a time when my dad didn’t have enough money my dad decide talk whit my uncle (my uncle was in the U.S.) to help him to came to the U.S. my dad decide to came to U.S. and give us a better future.

Time step every time we miss him more but we had all proved necessary to live we were hot happy because we did not have dad with U.S.

One day I decide to came to U.S. whit my dad, when   I was waiting for my dad as indifferent whit me, but it was no unlike all-time gives me confidence is his love and friendship is why HE IS MY SUPER DAD  

No comments:

Post a Comment