Tuesday, April 23, 2013

MY GRANDMOTHER’S CHILD HOOD

By Yan Ming


MY grandmother was born in Indonesia. In her childhood, she spent her best time in her neighbor’s garden. Later, her father’s restaurant went out of business.  So my grandmother and great-grandfather stared to work at a farm. Something was funny is that: my grandmother liked riding a horse! But   role pigs instead! Because a horse was kind of tall to her .After, the farmer proprietor asks them leave. Because he doesn’t like people riding his pigs! After they left the farm, they moved to China.

About 1937, my grandmother with his father runs away! Because Japanese’s aggression in China. At that time, my grandmother gone to Guangzhou and lose his father. From that day on, she had a new life, her lived was very hard!

When my grandmother comes to Guangzhou, she always remembers she lived where in Indonesia.

In her memory, her childhood almost same with me. For example: didn’t like drink water, always play with friends.

When I interview with my grandmother, I remember my grandmother told me stories before I went to sleep!

One of the stories when my grandmother10 years old, she gone to swam with her friends! At that time, my grandmother was swam in the river who was the fast to arrive the over side. Suddenly, my grandmother’s leg was cramps when she to river during the period of swimming. And my grandmother tried to calling for help, but her other friends couldn’t head very early. For this moment, there was a friend’s saw her in dangers out of the water to rescue her ashore, follow that they picked my grandmother to the hospital.

I think my life is better than my grandmother, I should treasure all in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment