Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Love Love Love Love

By Sarah Qin

His name is QuanWei and he is from China. He is 18 years old. I interviewed his about him love story.
This story is about him and his ex-girlfriend. He really loved his girlfriend, he don't worry about his girlfriend going with other boys, because he trusted her. Even his friends told him, he should be careful, but he said if his girlfriend told him that nothing it is just nothing, because he believed her.
His love process is he dated his girlfriend for three moths; she was a junior and he was at work. He worked at night in the bar, he was the bartender, so he don't work during the day and every day he picked her up at noon and afternoon after school. Then there were some friends to play with them; finally he would take her to go home.
Then, I asked him, "if your girlfriend wants to go to with other boys, what would you do?" He said,  "It depends on who is the guy? I know or I don't know?" I said, "If you know him, what would you do?" He response was,"if the boy is my friend and my girlfriend loves him very much I will support them, but if my girlfriend lies to us, I will tell my friend, she is playing with us."
Finally, he told me how he expresses his love to his girlfriend. One day, he deliberately waited for her in the school, then he asked her, "What do you think of me?" the girl said "you are a smart boy and a little bit of a bad boy." Then he said "Is the smart boy and had a little bad boy can do your boyfriend?" After he gave her a bracelet, this bracelet is when he childhood to the present from now, finally
the girl said YES to him, then they are together.
But now,she is not his girlfriend,I want to know why?but he don't wanted to said that.so sad.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Sarah.I very like this tories.it reminds me of my love. my favorite part about he and his girlfriend confession. Is soooooo romantic.Iwant to ask him one question. why he has there been persistent love for his girlfridend?--Cheryl,Z

    ReplyDelete