Friday, April 22, 2011

Thanks my mother

          In my life most would like to thanks my parents and I most especially want to thanks the I worked hard to bring the people in this world .This is my mother, each mother are after calendar November pregnancy only then the baby into this beautiful world ,for it is said that my mother! When I was little my mother has asked: mother, how can I come from this beautiful world? Mother hesitated to say: ……You! You are from the mother’s belly button pop out! But, do not understand that time because of the small, I asked my mother: mom, is this hurt? My mother say: Not hurt .I feels very happy! Because you like a gift god gave me .But now I’m grown up I know my mother pregnant with me and with me that time is the most difficult time for her ,I want to say :mom ,you worked hard! I love you mom!   ^ - ^

2 comments:

  1. you story is very good. i know your mother worked very hard. my mother is too. mother is greatest in the world. i love my mother too.--Cheryl,Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you have such a good story to your mom..you would say this to her.. I know every parents are work very hard just for us and they give us a really good life... so children don't leave your parents just love them with all your heart...:D I LOVE MY MOM too :) <3
    ---ilyn

    ReplyDelete